NOTE: The initial DCC cohort is open to anyone living in the United States and self-identifying as an American Muslim or American Jew. Future cohorts will be open to a broader pool of participants. To be notified when recruitment for future cohorts begins, please sign up on our Contact page and indicate your interest as a program participant.
The Digital Centership Conservatory pilot program takes place online over six weeks using video webinars and a private Facebook group.
Our pilot will run between January 15-February 25, 2017.
There is no application fee or tuition required for the pilot program; however, participants are asked to commit in writing to:
- Pre-and-post program surveys (1-2 hours, total)
- Pre-program reading (1-2 hours, total)
- A minimum of 5 hours each week during the program:
- 3 hours of on social media (approximately 30 minutes a day using social media, participating in exchanges with the cohort’s Facebook group).
- 1 hour webinar each week.
- 1 hour of reading/watching recommended videos that support the curriculum.
Pilot Program Recruiting – Opens November 1, 2017
Sixteen program participants will be selected to participate in our pilot program. We welcome all applicants who fulfill the following criteria:
- Between the ages of 30-50.
- Self-identifies as an American Jew or American Muslim.
- Existing body of work or experience that positions them as a thought-leader in their field.
- Able to commit to the dates/times and participation requirements outlined above.
APPLICATION – Deadline November 30, 2017